Martes, Pebrero 14, 2017

Week 2

Situation 2

1. Doris A friend of Doris received a text message accusing Doris of having shoplifted a makeup from a department store. The story was false, and the person spreading the rumor was jealous that Doris got excellent grades. Doris discovered that this person had spread the same text rumor to at least two of her friends. Doris discussed the situation with her coach after the soccer practice. The coach suggested that Doris send the girl a text message asking her to stop spreading the rumor. He also advised her to get copies of the text rumor from her friends to keep as evidence in case the problem continued.

    Discuss how well you think the person handled cyber bullying and how you might have handled it differently.

-I think that Doris handled the situation well and made the right thing. If I happen to be in the same situation like hers I would do the same thing. Asking the advice and help of an adult for this kind of situation is the best choice.
Her coach's advice is a great move to help Doris. But I think Doris could have done something more, If I were her I would ask someone to help me find this person talk to him/her personally. I will peacefully ask this person why is he/she doing all these and ask to stop.
By doing all these I think I could easily get through this and settle everything.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento