Martes, Pebrero 21, 2017

Week 4

Situation 4: A guy Nadita knew asked her to a party. She politely declined, making up an excuse not to go. When Nadita turned down a second and third invitation to go out with the guy, he started sending her creepy emails and text messages. The messages referred to her “hot” body and contained sexual comments. Nadita told her friend, who advised Nadita to ignore it. When the unwanted messages continued, Nadita went to her school guidance counselor, even though she felt embarrassed to discuss the problem. The counselor told Nadita she was being sexually harassed and that school administrators would take action to make the harassment stop.

     Discuss how well you think the person handled cyber bullying and how you might have handled it differently.

 -For me, Nadita handled the situation very well. Even when the situation gave her embarrassment she became strong for herself and asked for help from the guidance counselor. If I were to be placed in Nadita's shoes I would do the same thing but I would do it as soon as I got the creepy emails and text messages. I would also fight this situation without fear knowing that there are laws that can help me in my situation. 

Photo credits: https://www.humanrights.gov.au

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento